- 6 Air Bags
- ABS Braking
- Alloy Wheels
- Audio Control Steering Switch
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Headlight System
- CD Player
- Electric Drivers seat
- Electric Passenger Seat
- Electronic Stability Control
- Fog Lamps
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Push Button Start
- Retractable Mirrors
- Smart Key
- Split Fold Down Rear Seats
This vehicle is currently in transit but please feel free to register your interest with us by email, phone or text on the numbers below and we will keep you updated with its progress.
This is what you've been looking for! This 2010 BMW X1 looks stunning and is all class. It has it all Style, Power, Practicality and Fuel Efficiency all packed into one. With a 2L engine this stationwagon sure does pack a punch, getting you from 0-100 KPH in well under 10 seconds while remaining efficient enough to deliver a economic fuel efficiency of 6.2 litres per 100 KM. You'll be turning heads in this with the beautiful European design and great German Engineering. With the well known badge on the front its a winner all round. Come and see the friendly team at Regent Car & Commercial today or feel free to contact Tracee on 027-6122-217.
* All our vehicles come with a registration and WOF
- NO HIDDEN ON ROAD COSTS
* FREE optional 80 Point Independent Mechanical Inspection
* Fully prepared and professionally groomed to our high standards
* We offer FREE DELIVERY to Dunedin and Christchurch and are happy to negotiate delivery to anywhere else in New Zealand
* Warranty, insurance and easy finance packages available
Regent is the largest dealership in Southland with over 300 vehicles in 4 great locations and 7 fully trained professional sales staff who can help find the right vehicle for you and your budget.
Regent has satisfied thousands of customers around Southland and New Zealand for more than 40 years but dont take our word for it, check out our buyer score rating and the customer feedback on our website to see why so many people trust us.
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR TEST DRIVE
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 10am - 2.30pm
Sunday By Appointment